Becki is one of the main coaches in the Okanagan Volleyball Development system. She is the head coach of the Jr Heat Volleyball Club, head coach of the Okanagan’s Volleyball Canada Regional Excellence Program and the lead assistant coach with the UBC Okanagan Heat Women’s Volleyball program.
Becki joined the UBC Okanagan Heat Women’s Volleyball coaching staff in 2006, has been a driving force behind VC REP since it’s launch in 2010, and has head coached the Jr Heat program since it’s inception in 2013.
Under Becki’s direction, the Jr Heat program has seen great results with several Provincial and National Medals. But more importantly is the continued development of our Okanagan Athletes, as we are seeing a large number of our players going on to post secondary careers at various USports and CCAA institutions all across Canada.
Some of her career highlights include:
- UBC Okanagan Heat WVB Asst. Coach – 2006/07 to present
- Volleyball BC – Female Club Coach of the Year – 2015
- VC REP Kelowna – Head Coach 2010 to present
- Jr. Heat Volleyball Club – Head Coach 2013 to present
- Team BC 2013 Canada Games Silver Medalist – Asst. Coach
- Team BC 2012 NTCC – Asst. Coach
- Douglas College Head Coach – Women’s 2003-2005
- Douglas College Asst. Coach – Women’s 1998-2002
- CCAA All-Canadian – 1998
- BCCAA Player of the Year – 1998
- Douglas College Player – 1996-1998
- Grande Prairie Regional College Player 1993-1995