Jasmine Marta, Jr. Heat 17u Girls - Assistant Coach
This is Jasmine’s first season as a coach with the Jr. Heat Volleyball Club. Hailing from Cold Lake, Alberta, she brings several years of coaching and playing experience to the table. As an athlete, Jasmine received district and provincial recognition in both volleyball and track & field, and was a member of Team Alberta’s 16u, 17u, and 18u teams during her high school career. Jasmine became a member of the Lee College Rebels in 2009, where she received All-Conference and All-Region honours as an outside hitter during her freshman and sophomore seasons. She went on to complete her post-secondary career as a right-side hitter for the North Eastern University Huskies, receiving All-Academic honors in her junior and senior seasons. In addition to her years of volleyball experience, Jasmine has an Associates of Kinesiology degree from Lee College, a BSc. Psychology degree from Northeastern University, and she has spent the last 7 years working with athletes in physio and personal training environments.
- Regina Cougars Volleyball Club Coach-High Performance Girls Team, (2017)
- Ottawa Mavericks Volleyball Club Coach- High Performance Girls Team (2014 – 2017)
- Texas Eastside Volleyball Club Coach, High Performance Girls Team (2009-2011)
- Northeastern University Athletics NCAA D1 Varsity volleyball (2011-2014)
- Lee College Athletics NJCAA D1 Varsity volleyball ( 2009-2011)
- Team Alberta U16-U18 (2006-2009)